Time had stopped
inside the hourglass.
Everything was suspended
in photographic stillness.
Devoid of motion,
of the meaning of existence.
had been reached.
Now, as he held it,
his eyes were locked
on a single grain
that was frozen
in the middle
of its plunge.
The grain looked so different,
it was like a
After countless blinks,
as if it was
God’s fallen angel,
a threadless kite
longing for its string
to be pulled from above
because it wants to return
to the clouds.
And it was.
At the bottom,
he saw statues of demons
poised to hack the angel’s head.
He started to shake it,
like a snow globe with unnmoving flakes.
Then he was screaming
inside the hourglass.
The silence had been broken.
He turned into a grain of sand.
Time had resumed.
Pieces of me projected into fragments
- Poetry133: Ourglass
- Book Review: Diary by Chuck Palahniuk
- Poetry133: Metabiomechanical (Haiku)
- Tired of Living (an unearthed draft, a short story)
- morning habit
- awareness continuum
- before i’m going to start this day…
- i looked up
- A Place for Change(an unearthed note)
- Book Review: A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
- Book Review: Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk
- A Beautiful Sunrise during Evening (La Belle Aurore)
- Book Review: If You Could See What I Hear by Tom Sullivan and Derek Gill
- Balak133: Ugma
- Poetry 133: Dead Eyes
- Poetry133: Into the Light
- Short Story: Old Streets
- 6:16 am(am unearthed note)
- A year of screaming
- Poetry133: Anti-gravity
- A Thousand Beers Ago
- Poetry133: Dilemma Machine
- Poetry133: Worse than Worst
- Poetry133: Another Broken Radio
- Book Review: Notes from the Underground by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- The Alchemy of Hate(an unearthed draft)
- Book Review: Gestalt Therapy Verbatim by Frederick ‘Fritz’ Perls
- Book Review: World of Sex by Henry Miller
- Poetry133: Sleepless Blvd
- Poetry133: Hypochondriac Myocardial Infarction
- Book Review: My Friend Leonard by James Frey#2
- Book Review: A Million Little Pieces by James Frey#1
- Poetry133: A Broken Wishbone(acrostic)
- Photo Essay: Getting inside the mind of a book
- Bright Smiles in the middle of a Tropical Depression (Mt.Napulak Climb; Igbaras, Iloilo, July 28-29)
- Short Story: Painless
- The Illusion of Progress
- Zombie Epidemic
- A Flash Flood of Summer Memories
- A Flightless Bird(Osmeña Peak)
- Against Time(Unearthed from my notes)
- The Dictate of Reason(Lenten Reflection)
- Quantum Entanglement (Haiku Poetry)
- World Read Aloud Day 2012: Changing the World Story by Story
- The Attribute of the Strong
- Writer’s Block: The Inertia of Creativity
- Solitary Bliss: Simala and Alcoy Journey
- The Law of Figure Dash Ground
A World Shaped by Words
Imagination is the only real form of freedom.
Top of the Pops
VoraciousnessNo data found